"Troops kept coming from every direction. The roads and meadows were crowded with marching infantry and cavalry, rolling artillery and ammunition wagons. From a distance the troops looked like fields of colorful flowers."
Romantic flintlock fantasy gaming featuring Ghibli-esque spirits and nascent industrialisation in a war-torn land
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Name Change
I've been pondering what a good name for the setting is. Flintlock Fantasy covers the genre, but isn't as evocative as the names of ...
-
When we last left our heroes , they had just returned from a second foray into the ruined Abbey of Bourgh, laden with gold and jewelry. In t...
-
For the game I'm currently running, I use a heavily modified Old School Essentials crossed with Dungeon Crawl Classics. As the players a...
-
Saturday two weeks ago, the premiere session of Flintlock Fantasy took place. The players - a Thief, two Elves, two Halflings, a Fighter and...

No comments:
Post a Comment